Sunday, July 10, 2011

Qatar Airways and Grand Plan For Tourism In Qatar

Qatar Airways is the best value for money available at present.
Their website is very efficient and easy to use and we arranged our whole trip online with no problems whatsoever. I do think they have the best sitting comfort with actually a little space for one's knees.

Food was good and service excellent, staff willing and helpful if a little untrained.
The hosts and hostesses are there when you need know when to leave you be.

I loved the entertainment system with the latest movies and fun games.
The in-flight entertainment is also of a higher quality than any other airline I have and the food is the highest quality airline food I have ever experienced.
Qatar airways now have another converted customer for life.

However with Qatar Airways I make an exception. It is the only airline which I can confidently say I would actually look to fly with even if it did involve paying a premium.

The service you receive really is well above the service I have been given by any other airline.



Here is some offers from Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways special offers

More info http://www.qatarairways.com

No comments:

Post a Comment